The Ronto Group, developers of Quattro take the safety of our guests, our residents and our staff seriously. As such, we appreciate your cooperation in following the guidelines we’ve outlined below to keep everyone safe.
Our Sales Gallery is open:
Monday – Saturday: 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Sunday: 12 p.m. – 5 p.m.
With federal, state and local guidelines in mind, please help us in adhering to the safety protocols in our sales gallery.
- We practice social distancing with a minimum of 6 ft. between staff and guests
- All staff members are required to wear masks and we kindly ask you to do the same. If you do not have a mask, one will be provided to you
- Our Sales Gallery is regularly cleaned and sanitized. Anti-bacterial hand sanitizers are available for public consumption
- Our staff is required to take daily symptom assessment tests. Anyone running a fever or demonstrating Covid-like symptoms is sent home
- Digital thermometers are on hand for the use of our guests. We kindly request that if you are experiencing any symptoms related to Covid-19, that you not enter the Sales Gallery
Please note that virtual presentations are available through our Sales Associates. Contact us here if you are interested in scheduling a personal, virtual guided tour of Quattro.